Returns should be made within 30 days of having received the order. The items in your return must be in original condition, unworn and in the jewelry box. Returns that do not meet our return policy will not be refunded and will be send back to the customer with an additional shipping fee.
– Fill in the “Return Form” included in your package.
– Place the jewelry in the jewelry box together with this form.
– For Sweden returns: use the pre-printed return label and place over the former label-the cost (39 SEK) of the return shipment will be deducted from your final refund.
– For outside of Sweden: please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and reason for the returning-we can help you book a return label which will be deducted from your final refund or we can provide you the return adress for you to ship yourself.
– We will refund your payment as soon as we have received and approved your return.
If you believe you have received defective or incorrect product (style, size, or color), please contact us at email@example.com and provide a photo of the defect and keep all the packaging.
*Please note: Customized rings with an Engraved letter can’t be returned or exchanged.